Friday, February 25, 2011

Like

What do i like about you? or why do I like you?


There are so many things that I so like about you.

1. I like you because you make me smile.
2. You make me laugh.
3. you inspire me
4. You make me look at life differently.
5. You are smart
6. You are wise.
7. You are mysterious.
8. You make me think.
9. I like your eyes though I have not seen them.
10. You are human.
11. You are real though I have not held your hands.
12. You are gentle though you can be so harsh.
13. You make me feel like a natural woman. (naks!)
14. You are sweet.
15. I like your sweet short lines of poetry - remember the haiku - hayyy
16. You are romantic.
17. you make me feel alive.
18. You make me talk a lot.
19. You got great talent
20. You make me cry sometimes.
21. You are cute. in my eyes ... :)
22. i like your voice on the phone
23. you make me defy my own rules
24. you rock my world
25. you are my poke buddy - but now no more poke :( hay nakablock pa messages hayy
27. you make me write
28. you make me go romantic as well
29. you make me get in touch with my self
30. you make me want you
31. you are ONE HOT GUY!
32. You drive me crazy
33. you make me love you
34. You make me love you some more
35. you make me live like we'll always be together forever though we have never been ever together
36. you make me pray harder to God so that He'll grant my wish to make you mine.
37. You make me feel like you are the One for me.
38. you are probably my soulmate
39. you make me listen
40. you make me feel important
41. you spend time with me
42. you talk your heart out
43. you share your stories whether happy or sad
44. you are so unique
45. There is no one else in this world like you
46. I like you because you are simply you
47. I like you because there is no reason why I should not like you for I see everything about you, good or bad, because i love you whether it is right or wrong, whatever you do.
ah basta... mahal kita. :)


Len

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home