Sunday, May 23, 2010


Summer is almost over and I can sense that whatever the season has brought me will be gone soon, like the heat of the sun, that melted my ice walls that I used to protect myself from whatever that might come to hurt me. You managed to melt it down and exposed me into your warm presence. You gave your hand, and I took it. Like the rays of the sunsetting in the west.
But the sun has finally bid farewell. Left me with nothing but darkness. There is a half moon in the night sky, with some twinkling stars. And yet, heat of the sun now shining on the other side of the planet still managed to find me and to remind me that tomorrow he will be there. How I long for the dawn now more than ever. Sunrise. It gives me hope that it would be a better day for me. I will hold on to that promise of a renewed life and wish that I would find you there, too.

from Don

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home